Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 29, 2011

Vintage صوغ

Hello & welcome to Vintage صوغ 's first blog post! 

Let me start of by a little intro about Vintage صوغ. The idea stemmed from my obsession for statement jewelry pieces, regardless if they're designer or not, just as long as they're GORGEOUS and UNIQUE! These are the main criterion when it comes to choosing jewelry pieces that I go by. 

Enter, Vintage صوغ.

A Qatar-based online boutique that brings you these fabulous, one-of-a-kind, vintage jewelry pieces! From both designer and non-designer (but equally fabulous) pieces! 

You can view the collection on our Facebook page & you can follow our Twitter for instant updates. Vintage صوغ is also available on Tumblr & Instagram (@VSough).

And finally, on this blog. I'm working on a page that will include all of the collection.

This blog will not just be about Vintage صوغ, but it will include posts about things that I find inspiring when it comes to jewelry & everything vintage. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. 

xo VSough 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I've been meaning to e-mail you - what a coincidence, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! :)
    looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete